Tuesday, June 01, 2004

*yawn* I'm sure that's what we're all doing right about now =) Gosh, it sounds like a busy busy weekend for everyone, yet worth every minute =) We'll have to hear about everyone's exciting weekends when we regroup next =)

With 3 hours of sleep, I think it was the adrenaline and excitement still rushing through my body that enabled me to get through today successfully, teaching like I had 8 hours =). haha, I think the adrenaline is running out though =)

As Kress did so mention, we saw Sondre 2 times, yes, twice. Thanks Kress and Patrick for coming, (I think we've now got 2 more on the Sondre bandwagon...haha...I shall get you all on the Sondre side soon =) ). *sigh* I am not a crazy fan! ok, maybe just a bit =). but how can you not love the man that can woo a crowd in a night?! =) *sigh* coming soon...the Sondre memorabilia all over Lisa's wall of fame =)

guess who's coming to L.A. on 9/2?! Matt Nathanson with O.A.R., Howie Day, and Guster!!!! who's with me?!

Kim...hope you had a grand time with the Bostonians!
Albert...sounds like the weekend was good to you =)
Rodel...dr. pool =)
kress and patrick...thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* good times...only 3 more days till friday! =) haha...d&b, I'm game =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.