Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Wow... Sondre Lerche was quite the charmer wasnt he? Hehe, well, if he ever comes around again I'll make sure I go. It's pretty crazy that you saw him two days in a row... although... not hard to believe either =) Oh yes, two artists you might be interested in... Sufjan Stevens and Rufus Wainwright... They're of the mellow variety.. Sufjan is the smooth-voiced-man-with-a-guitar type... and Rufus is a piano player with an accent who has a bit of blues-jazzy-nostalgic sound.

It must be kinda weird to find yourself listening and liking a lot of the same stuff your students like huh Kressler? I'm not talking about the mainstream stuff... even Maroon 5 is mainstream now.. but less heard of people like Sondre and Ben Kweller...

As for another NorCal trip... goodness gracious.... Although Hayward-Stockton is about 45 minutes south of the Bay Area... So the drive wouldnt be too bad, roughly 5.5-6.0 hours if traffic plays nice... gah! I dunno!

I think you should go though Kress... it'd be a nice experience.... and yes, D&B happy hour shannanigans sounds like a great way to unwind this week... although now that you point it out.. you dont really drink much Kressler... it seems like you get enough of a kick watching other people get silly with alcohol... Anyway, you'll get some rest soon enough... there's not very much left to the school year although the end is the most frantic time of year...

So yes, I'll definitely be at random movie night Rodel. Hehe... I wonder what movie we'll watch. Anyways... It looks like the lakers will be getting another set of championship rings... and Karl Malone and Gary Payton will finally get what they've been working so hard for... (especially Karl)

Enough about you guys.. time to be selfish! hehe.. So yesterday it begun! Yep, I finally started removing the rear window tint myself. It's pretty tough to do considering I dont really have the right tools for the job... I was able to get about half of it off.. so nasty... I'm gonna finish the rest up today... I have a trusty hair dryer and a squirt bottle containing a mixture of water and Tide to help me out... Yeah, its gonna be a long day.

Anyone want to go to The Container Store with me? It's in South Coast.. across the street from the mall... I need to get a couple things there so I'm curious if anyone would like to go on a minor shopping excursion. Definitely a cool place with some useful knick-knacks... I plan on doing a bit of room decorating. =) Gotta keep busy somehow! Anyway, talk to all of you soon and hope you're all able to get some relaxation or in some cases, activity. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.