Wednesday, June 02, 2004

jealous!!! I want to be bored!!! =) 15 days!!

man, i don't know, maybe we're getting too old for this stuff! gosh, if all your kids know these guys...*sigh*...i never thought we'd be on the older end of the spectrum =(. goodness...mid-20's, here we come. *sigh*
I burned you a copy Kress! =) sorry I didn't have it for you in time for the show =).

hey now, i was not entirely intoxicated, just slightly socially lubricated =). haha...oh well, I did enjoy myself immensely =) and even managed to win a game of 9 ball =). i'm sorry that i did not mention that the boys were with me and no worries, I don't need to meet the entire Katella staff =)

movie night huh? =) i'll phone when I get off work, we'll see =)
bay area?! crazy people! =) i'll have to pass on that one...you guys can fill me in on all the grand adventures though! =)

ah...new artists =) have to check them out, thanks albert =) i've heard of rufus, but not sufjan, we shall see =)
shopping?! *sigh* how i do love to shop =) for anything =) haha. i'm down

i ought to be snoring right now, but i made a mistake and had diet coke this evening...*sigh* ... i'm going to be pooped out tomorrow b/c i won't be able to hit the sack now until forever and a day! note to self: no more soda after 3:00 =) enjoy the week guys! see you soooooooon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.