Hey rodel, I hope you're feelin better today. We're all guaranteed a bit of pain during our lives but it makes us realize how sweet the good things are. Life is certainly a love/hate relationship ^_^
Speaking of bitter life, the lakers must be hating life right now as well. Well, good. They deserve it because they're LOSERS! Jeez, talk about disappointment...
I can give you a ride tomorrow Pat. I'm sure Lisa could as well seeing as how she's less then 10 minutes from you. We could all carpool as well. It really depends on what you want to do but whatever it is, we can make it happen ^_^ Btw, you still have to try out that tempurpedic bed so you know if you want one when you move into your new house =) Don't forget to e-mail the ieee guy. I worked for that sale! Cant have you botching up my salesman prowess. Jeez, I nominate myself the non-employee of the month.
Kressler, it's almost never enough to say congrats to you. You've done so much and now you've finally made it through. I'm sure the people at Katella will miss you but wherever your teaching next, those people have a great deal to look forward to. It seems like Mr. Wilmoth got you a great gift. Girls never seem to tire of the spa. I'll have to remember that... Anyway, I'll make sure we have fun on your behalf Kress.
Hehe, I know you'll certainly have fun Kim. It sounds like an absolutely delightful week for you =) Hows work been going? I'll probably be waking up by the time you get back from work. The joys of a jobless summer. Jobless yet not poor, I'll be sure to reimburse you when I see you ^_^
Lisa, you're almost done too. So just hang tough for these next 3 days of school. And yeah? "Friday may be a day to celebrate" More excuses to drink eh? ^_^ Look, I found a paper clip! Reason to celebrate! hehe.. just playin...
Not much is new at this end of the line. I think I'll be taking my relatives from Vietnam to Disneyland this thursday. All in all, it looks to be a crazy summer for me. Especially these next few weeks. So many concerts! @_@ I hope i'm able to handle the upcoming onslaught of acoustic bliss. My sister seems pretty happy with the monitor I bought for her as well. I guess I should rest up so I'm ready for the new day and oh what a day it'll be. Mraz, here we come! w00t! ^_^/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.