so, for those who haven't heard, I GOT INTO MCPHS! which, for those who don't know, is the MASSACHUSETES COLLEGE OF PHARMACY AND HEALTH SCIENCES! apparent, my interview and trip in boston last week was successful because I've FINALLY gotten the green light into a pharmacy school. alas, the only downside is that they could accept me as a second year transfer, as opposed to a third year transfer, which means that if i go there, i will have to endure an extra year of school as well as have to take classes that i have already taken. Western still has me on their waiting list... obviously if I don't get in there I will go to Boston for sure... but if I do get into Western, I don't know what I'll do. Boston has always been higher up on my list of choices, but I don't know if I can take an extra year of tuition fees and classes. Aside from that, I've been hooraying ever since I got home. :)
sheesh, I didn't get the email about Mraz performing for the NBA finals until I signed on tonight, so I missed it. booger snot. i don't suppose you recorded it Rodel?
alrighty, concert time is fast upon us! here's what you guys owe me... :) (PS, apologies if the blog looks crazy, i'm trying to recall old htmling stuff)
| Lisa | Mraz 6/16 -- Walt Disney Concert Hall | $38.50 |
| Gavin 6/18 -- San Diego | $17.25 |
| Gavin 7/03 -- Anaheim HOB | $21.50 |
| Total | $77.25 |
| Kressler | |
| Gavin 6/18 -- San Diego | $17.25 |
| Gavin 7/03 -- Anaheim HOB | $21.50 |
| Total | $38.75 |
| Albert | |
| Mraz 6/16 -- Walt Disney Concert Hall | $38.50 |
| Gavin 6/18 -- San Diego | $17.25 |
| Mraz 6/20 -- San Diego | $39.20 |
| Gavin 7/03 -- Anaheim HOB | $21.50 |
| Total | $116.45 |
| Patrick | |
| Mraz 6/16 -- Walt Disney Concert Hall | $38.50 |
| Gavin 6/18 -- San Diego | $17.25 |
| Mraz 6/20 -- San Diego | $39.20 |
| Gavin 7/03 -- Anaheim HOB | $21.50 |
| Mayer 7/17 -- Irvine | $53.50 (I think?) |
| Total | $169.95 |
Geez, did I really charge that much on my credit card?
I think that's it... and Pat and Albert, the 6/20 show of Mraz in SD, i kinda fudged in that I forgot Albert wanted to go, so I only bought two tickets, one for me and my friend Linda. And then when Albert reminded me that he still wanted to go, I had to buy at least two more so that he didn't have to sit in a seat alone. SO, whilst Pat, Albert, I and Linda will be going to the show together, we shan't be sitting together. Please feel free to blog yell at me.
Kress, sorry your kids were being a bunch of assholes. I would've been shakin' pissed too.
Lisa, boredom will be here for you sooner than you realize.
Rodel, just saw the new Mokrooton site. Kewl. :)
Albert, your back window had tint?
Pat, blog with us, won't you?
Are you guys still going to D&B this friday? I can probably come during the day, but will have to leave in the evening time. With many loves and cows, LATER...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.