Friday, June 18, 2004

The beginnings of a crazy day perhaps?

My mom managed to bust the garage door this morning. She managed to break it while opening it. I don't know how. It probably wasnt her fault but then again the garage never gave us problems before. So I go to take a look at it. The garage door is completely up and wouldn't shut. I take a look and the right top part of the garage door is hanging down and no longer on the part of the metal track that it's supposed to be on. Also, the cable that supports the left side of the garage door that's attached to the spring mechanism came off. *sigh*

So yeah, I took apart the roller joint that was attached to the top part of the garage door. I had to stand on a chair and hold that part of the garage door up with my head as I placed the wheel back on the track and reassembled and screwed the joint back into place. I also was able to redo the cabling and by coiling it back onto its wheel and reattaching it to the garage door although I had to remove it completely in order to put it back on properly. Anyway, it works now and I'm happy and I'm sure my mom is happy since my dad won't have to know about it =) So the morning has been crazy.... So I better not be disappointed by the night ^_^ I'm sure I wont. Oh well, it kept me busy for a good chunk of my morning and I can add garage door repair to my resume =) Although I dont plan on doing this again anytime soon. I rock.

Hehe.. hope you're all having a good day as well. I'll see most of you later and hopefully all of you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.