Hurray for you Kim. I knew you'd make it into MCPHS. The school is in a very nice area too =) So yes, cheers to you ^_^ I have a cousin who goes there as well. By the way, how did you like the area when you visited it?
I'll be at D&B's on Friday so I'll definitely see you guys there. I guess I'll leave my house around 4. If you need a ride Pat just let me know since I know your poor car has a flat tire =( Hehe, I hope you're alright after having that 1 lb. burger last night. Mmmmmmm.... so good! I have yet to have a better burger than the one they serve at Fuddruckers. Whose week is it this week to pick anyway?
Are you still going on your trip to NorCal Rodel? I won't be able to make it if you are. Apparently I have a grand-uncle and aunt coming from Vietnam to visit and they'll be arriving this weekend I believe. I'm supposed to take them to Disneyland sometime during their 3 week stay here (I think it's 3 weeks?). So yeah, that means I have a lot of housework to do in the meantime =P I also installed that hanging shelf thing from the container store a couple days back. It's pretty spiffy. I wanna replace all my clothes hangers with wooden ones now. Goodness, I'd need about 30-40 wooden hangers though. $_$ Speaking of money, I can't believe I'll be seeing so many concerts. Oh well, I might as well make my summer one to remember. I also have to spend as much time with you guys as I can before I leave for 3 weeks. I'll bring you back some souvenirs, and no, I'm not bringing back SARS so don't request it ^_^
Wow, writing finals Kress.... The school year is quickly wrapping up. Me thinks you're almost as eager as your kids to get out of there so you can relax. Unlike your kids though, I suspect you won't slack. So congrats to you for being the most successful student teacher at Katella and completing your first semester of teaching there =)
hehe, hey rodel... how are ya? I haven't heard from you in a bit. Have you finally found a way to fill the hours? O_O I hope your summer is going alright. I dunno maybe a part-time job during the summer would be a nice way to keep you from having too much free time.
And how goes it Lisa? School is almost over for you too! Then you get a break from your unholy monsters... but I'm sorry to inform you they'll be sending you a new batch soon =) Yeah, let us all know when you're going to move classrooms and we'll help out. Did you find out any news on your car situation?
Anyways, time for me to start the day. Hope you're all well if not better than well =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.