Thursday, June 03, 2004

I spent another good chunk of my time yesterday removing tint. There's roughly 15-20% of it left so I'm guessing it'll take me another hour or two to finish it up and I'll be able to show my car in public again =). I haven't driven my car since I started working on it (so the past two days I've stayed home). The only thing uglier than purple bubbling tint is half-removed purple bubbling tint. I feel like I have to apologize to my car every time I see it until I finish.

As for the shopping excursion, what day would be good for you guys? Would you prefer tomorrow or friday? And when do you want to go to D&B?

Hey Pat, if you have some free time you might want to try the game Far Cry. The graphics are pretty nice and the levels are enormous. The demo is about 500 megs. The coolest part about the game is the size of the levels. The level included with the demo is a giant tropical island. I was able to stand at the very top of the island and snipe enemies who were on the beach hundreds of feet below. The demo is really short though. You'll beat it in half an hour without breaking much of a sweat.

Yeah, my computer is starting to show it's age now. Far Cry brings my system to its knees. *sigh* I guess I'll have to give my baby an overhaul within the next year. I think I can hold myself over if I give the system an extra shot of ram. 256 megs just isnt enough for very much these days.

So yeah, I've been filling my time and I can't say I'm completely bored but I don't think anyone should wish to be bored. Perhaps if you were to wish for anything it would be a reduction in stressful activities and an increase in fun/relaxing activities. It's kinda sick that it's summer for me yet I wake up at 7 in the morning.. WHY!?! I was hardly able to wake up at 7 during the school year. Oh well. I guess I'll just remedy this problem and hop back into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.