Friday, June 11, 2004

I'm definitely up for the D&B today. And yes, Mr. Taco, I could use a ride :( But I guess that means I don't need to worry about driving ;D..... anyways, next two weeks are computer fairs, lots of fun, I expect to see some mokroopal faces there! Also I'm putting a bid on a house in later today! I hope they accept. It's a really nice house in Foothill Ranch, gonna become the mokroopal party house ;D You guys should come check it out with me sometime, I've been there twice and love it.

My roommates don't seem too happy about the house though because its about 20-25 minutes from UCI :-/ I don't know if they are going to be living with me next year, which kinda makes me sad. I love those guys, but I don't think that they want to live in Foothill Ranch (which is basically Lake Forest). I have to talk with them more, but I think that Bryan and Mark have definite problems with distance, and Andy is sorta on the edge. Adam considers himself a package deal - if the other people aren't going, he isn't either. I have to talk with them all more but I think right now its just me and Ryan. I'm looking for other potential roommates, talked with Roger, Albert, and Nick so far. I'm really bummed though. I get along so well with these guys and they are all awesome, the idea of moving into a house w/o them makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.