Sounds like you had a lot of fun as well as a lot of good food in Vegas. I still need to try the Aladdin buffet. I've heard too much about it not to try it at this point.
I don't think I can make it to the screening tomorrow. My relatives are back (they were on a tour bus for a couple days) so I'll probably be showing them around some more as well as running my usual gamut of errands. *sigh* I hope you're able to find people to go because it sounds like it'll be a lot of fun.
I didn't know you decided to change your wardrobe. What look exactly are you going for? I dunno.. it wouldn't be the same if we saw you in nice slacks and armani button downs all the time... I guess it's a bit about versatility and a bit about having your clothes match who you are. Button-downs are good for going out and I think khakis work well for you. Maybe you just need some nice casual t-shirts to go with the cargo shorts you wear. You could go for the stuff that they have at AEO or A&F, but dont become a label whore =) I don't really give wardrobe much thought. I guess thats the advantage of being a t-shirt/polo shirt and jeans type of person. It's all about comfort ^_^ Anyway, thanks for the wish-list... I'll keep it in mind.
Speaking of wish-list where's yours Lisa? Hehe, well it's too late for that now anyway. I hope you've decided on a place to eat on the 2nd =) Yeah, lots of celebratory good times ahead.
Hey Pat, I'm sorry to hear about all the drama concerning Bryan. I don't think everyone else should drop out depending on one person. I think each person should live where they want but I guess it seems they all want to live together. If you guys end up still living together than all the better but if not, then you'll have to part ways in terms of the living situation and leave it at that. I dont think its hypocrisy or betrayal for you to try to keep your options open. They arent exactly making it easy on you and if they keep waivering then you have to adjust and I'm sure they'd understand if you did. Just keep in mind that you dont need to have 5 other people living with you. I'm sure 4 or 5 people in that house would be just fine as well. Anyway, do what you have to. I'm sure you'll figure it out and keep your mind open.
How goes the chillaxing and the working Kim? I hope you're enjoying your summer and that your hundred day cough is manifesting itself less these days.
I don't know how you manage to work as much as you do Kressler. Teaching 3 summer classes is pretty crazy considering the duration of each class. It must be tough figuring out what to do to keep them busy while teaching them and keeping them from getting burnt out at the same time.
Anyway, I guess I shouldnt wait to see the sun today. I said good morning to it yesterday but it didnt say it back. Not a very talkative friend if you ask me =) I don't know why I stay up like this. I'm just a bit too restless for my own good. Anyway, I hope you're all dreaming good dreams right now.
*What are you dreaming about?*
Rodel, maybe you'd be dreaming about playing tennis with people like Roddick and Kournikova. On the side of the court there would be the Aladdin all you can eat buffet. Kressler would be sitting there cheering you on and she'd be sitting next to the lakers who are wearing their 2004 championship rings.
Lisa, you'd be dreaming about sitting at a japanese restaurant, eating dinner with sondre, gavin, and duncan. Every now and then they'd play their guitars. There would be teriyaki chicken served on bright yellow plates and you'd hear about the angels winning the world series again on the tv.
Pat, you'd be driving around in your MR2 with its new shiny giant-lip rims and super powerful turbocharger. Drifting corners and driving without a care. You'd have a breakfast burrito and a diet coke in the car with you and some penguin mints as well. You'd be driving to meet up with us and other friends, and you'd end up meeting some lovely nice girl who wishes to never have kids.
Kim, it would be a nice and perfectly sunny day. Blue, clear skies and you'd be chillaxing very comfortably (probably on a pink blanket) in a green field that had pink cows peacefully grazing away. You'd be sipping on an apple martini with an actual slice of apple in it and you'd be talking to Jason Mraz who would be strumming the tune to Rainbow Connection. Life would be good.
Kressler, you would probably be at the nice restaurant of an aquarium where you can see penguins and turtles swimming about. You'd be there with Rodel, and Mr. Wilmoth and some teacher friends would be there. Mr. Wilmoth would tell you that the district wanted you to work at Katella and that you were nominated the best student teacher in the district for your previous year of work. You'd celebrate with some good sushi and there would be no chocolate or coffee within sight or smell.
Goodnight everyone!(Or good morning perehaps?) ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.