Wednesday, June 30, 2004

OMG!!!

I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole entire universe right now!! =) You guys are the ultimate group of friends...no one could ever ever ever ask for anyone better! =) I love you guys oodles and oodles =). Thanks for making my birthday so incredibly special...albeit the balloons and the silly string and the near attack were a bit on the frightening side...I suppose that was the whole element of surprise =).
lol, I'll never forget the shoes on the floor (the ultimate creative balloon weight!), or the festive comments crayola-ed onto the balloons which eventually transferred memories onto everyone (clothes and skin alike!), or the streamers and their evolution into perfection, or the "breaking into the apt" plan, or the yellow everything!, or the chocolate cake with a chicken so memorably iced on, or the yummy loft smells and tastes, or all of your voices yelling surprise whilst the mounds of silly string clung to every inch of space on and near me, or the over-generous gifts so thoughtfully selected and creatively given =), and I'll never forget the birthday that was the beginning of my "mid-20's" because holy monsters, the mokroopals were there to share and celebrate it with me!!!! =)

THANKS guys so much for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! =) *big big hugs* =)

ps...i love love love this new equipment =) haha, i don't think i'll ever be leaving my keyboard and mouse! =) haha =) (well, except for when i want to watch tv with a clearer picture =) ) ... and whether i'm at the computer or in front of the tv, i've got cd's, dvd's, and cozy chickens to accompany me =) thanks guys!!!!! =)

ok,i'm off to try to sleep a bit before training tomorrow. i sure hope you all get some rest tonight! thanks again for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.