Friday, June 04, 2004

Hey Rodel,

Sorry I didnt accompany you to the movie today but I was pretty tired. -_-

anyway.. I get the 1001st post!

Everyone knows thats the important one! (or perhaps not?) Everyone celebrated the year 2000 more than they celebrated 2001 it seemed. I think lots of people actually believed that 2000 was the beginning of the millenium... that and the y2k scare... plus the fact that and the first number of the year changed from a 1 to a 2... Hmmm... ok.. so i'll be the loser who thinks that the 1001st post is cool while everyone celebrates the 1000th post... darn you rodel! lol.. j/k

Movie night was kinda cool. It was good to see Cherry, Davis, and Barbra again. I thought Ronin was a pretty cool movie although I wish there was slightly more depth to it. I can't say that I cared too much about any of the characters.. but I think that's probably the only major flaw I can think of. Still, the action is good and the story interesting. I'm sorry your papas fritas came with guacomole pat. I hope you were able to get dinner and sleep alright.

I'm pretty happy I was finally able to get the tint off my back window. Now I can actually see clearly through that window.

Anyway, I'm up for anything today. Let me know what you guys wanna do. D&B, shoppting, watching harry potter... it doesnt really matter..

Hope you're having or had fun on your trip Kim! How'd the interview go? Were they begging you to join their school? =)

Hope you're feeling a lil bit better Kress. You've been pretty down these past few weeks and I'm guessing it's because of all the stress and bumps in the road. I'm glad your car only needed coolant instead of replacing the water pump.

How goes it Lisa? Just a lil while longer until you become bored too!

Alright, I'll be home today so just blog or IM me about plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.