Friday, October 03, 2003

Today was a typical day for driving... the last two days were not..

The Yesterday's yesterday, it took me an hour to get to school.. it normally takes 15 minutes... I passed 3 accidents that day... 1st was a minor fender bender.. no big deal... then i saw a four car pile up... yeah.. they were all squished together neatly in one lane and one was partially underneath another car... everyone seemed ok... and the doozy... a charred gas tanker truck... yes, those big trucks that carry the flammable liquid for which I pay 2 bucks a gallon... what a fine day that was...

Yesterday, cruisin at 80 to school in the fast lane... a light blue taurus in the carpool lane completely SWERVES into my lane a good 10 feet in front of my car... and then, just as fast as they swerve into my lane, they swerve back and spin out to a dead stop nearly hitting me and the center divider... I came to a dead halt to avoid them and then jetted past them... o_o <^> <-- Middle Finger Salute! ( I'm giving the finger in retrospect, I didnt actually do it at the time) Yeah, I was a bit edgy after that... anyway, all is well now....

Ahhh, Kress is doing homework, Lisa will be grading homework, and Kim is working so that she can go to a place where they will give her homework....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.