Monday, October 06, 2003

I hope your day wasn't too frustrating Lisa. Nothing a hot shower and some duncan sheik can't fix right? =)

Went to onami without you kim? THEY WENT TO ONAMI WITHOUT ME!!! I had to bring the two there and then back down from the six plate challenge they incurred!!!!!! I miss the grean tea ice cream.. for some reason, no other green tea ice creams taste as good as theirs... oh well, I cant gripe because it was my decision not to go.... I later gorged myself on lasagna that night so its ok... although... I still want to go to onami sometime... Lisa, Kress... let's have another six plate challenge sometime soon yeah? ^_~

Every weekend is short.. Life is short... so weekends are inherently short too... I have a feeling this weekend wont be any different for me....

Anyway, how's your website doing roo? have you finally decided on a new racket?

And Pat, if you're out there reading this... whats up? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.