Tuesday, October 07, 2003

No way, is Ah-nold really governor? Unbelievable.

Lisa, I hope your school picture turned out okay. I hope those fifth-graders aren't giving you heart attacks.

Yes, I finished my personal statement and finished stage 1 of my application to schools. They have an online central application that I have to fill out first and thankfully, that part is done. However, on thursday I have to go to UCI in order to get a hold of my transcripts. I will also have to pester my professor a bit to see if he has written my letter. :) The supplemental apps for UCSF and UCSD are due on Nov 1st, so I have to get myself into gear and finish the essays that those schools want me to write, in addition to getting my letters of rec together. Bah... so many things to worry about.

Something happened at work today that has never happened before. A customer brought in a prescription that not only consisted of 8 meds altogether (this isn't the unusual part) but was in spanish! The directions were literally in espanol. I don't know why the doctor would think that spanish is the primary language in this country and that all the pharmacies in the world would be able to decipher it... whatever. Fortunately for moi, I still had enough spanish reserves from over the summer, so I was able to translate them efficiently. :) Except that I don't know what renion is and we will have to call the doctor tomorrow to ask.

I asked Lisa if she wanted to go see Mraz in Claremont, but she declined. I did not ask the Taco however, because I figured he would not want to be the lone witness to my swoons and sighs. I bought two tickets without confirming anyone in hopes that I would be able to finaggle someone later. Luckily for me, I have. And in case anyone thinks that I'm crazy and will be seeing him 3 times that week, you should know that I have wisely traded the Las Vegas show for Claremont. Much closer and no need for pricey hotel stay. :)

Ah, bestill my heart. Jason Mraz tomorrow on The View. Things are looking well. Good night everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.