Monday, October 27, 2003

hey folks,

Sorry about the weekend. I'm sure things didn't go according to plan for must of us. I didn't expect to find myself on a boat bobbing about in the pacific that night... I don't know how I get myself into such odd predicaments. Anyway, if you're not all busy, I'll try to come up with something we can do on the weekend and I'll make it work. Scouts honor. Hopefully environmental conditions will improve. It's seriously not healthy to be breathing all the ash and other particles in the air. Saturday was probably the worst day. I could actually stare at the sun. I saw some blue skies earlier this morning so I'm hoping things will be getting better soon and that the winds will just blow everything away.

I hope your cookies turned out well Lisa. I know things are going to be hectic since you'll be getting a new and 75% bigger class soon. At least they'll be getting a top notch teacher right? =)

Kim, werent you supposed to be on that boat instead of me? Wasnt I supposed to be hanging with the mokroo instead of you? O_O? Oh well, I hope your trip to SF was fun.

There's been so much work to do... yet so little motivation to do it. I've been going to bed pretty late as well... even for me... I can't even say the night is still young... 4-5 is just not right.. I didnt think I was capable of it either... not since high school anyway. So yes kress, to some degree I know how you feel.

Have you played any tennis at all lately roo? Perhaps your wrist is better. I havent had a chance to play lately but I was doing pretty well with my racket when I was practicing with roger. Too bad this weather doesnt permit much of anything outdoorsy.

Anyway, I'll keep in touch with short blogs during the week. If you want to let me know anything then this is probably the best way to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.