hi hi! =) okie dokie...i am on my way to feed my hungry tummy =) but i thought i'd blog a quick plea for those who read =). (kress has already generously agreed =))...I am headed to classroom tomorrow w/boxes of books and to a huge mess I left behind today. I guess I got a bit ambitious with my plans for the day and I've got lots of stuff to finish up tomorrow. Anyone who happens to have some spare time and would really enjoy helping me in my room, I will LOVE you FOREVER!!! =) lol. no pressure *wink*. Otherwise, maybe we can all meet up for tennis later =) or dinner =) or you can hang at my place =) whatever =).
so, i'll probably see you all tomorrow sometime =) and kress, good luck w/all that homework, kim, good luck w/your professor stuff, albert, good luck w/the road =) and rodel good luck w/hmmm...stuff and patrick...ah, he's not reading this anyway =) see u guys later!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.