So, a professor has agreed to write me letters of recs. His only stipulation is that I meet with him for an hour so that he may get to know me and that I bring a list of things that I want him to say about me in the letter. At first that sounded fine, but now that I'm actually trying to make the list, it's just weird. How does one write nice things about themselves? I'm used to pointing to someone else to have them describe me. To say nice things about myself makes me feel all ego-manaical. I prefer other people to say nice things about me. :D
Poor Kress. Fear not, you only have another year of this homework boo-hockey. =)
Where is this new website Rodel?
Pat blogged with us ONCE many many moons ago, and that was it. I boo on Pat! :I
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.