Hopefully it's been a good week for all of you so far.
Roo and Kim, it seems like the smoke and ash has cleared down here so I'm guessing it has where you live as well. So it should no longer be getting harder and harder to breathe =) By the way Rodel, you should try Gunbound. It's a fun online game that Roger, Pat, Adam... (basically the lake forest/irvine crew) have been playing lately. It's like Tank Wars only much happier.
I'll float some ideas by you and just let me know what sounds good.....
Ice skating
Miniature Golf
I'd suggest watching a movie but Matrix Revolutions doesnt come out till next week
Rent a movie
Go out and eat (Just let me know what type of food and I can make suggestions)
Binge on left over halloween candy.. j/k
Then again.. we could always fall back on things we normally do...
Watch Queer-Eye
Play Cards
Get your butts kicked at super smash >=D
Sit around trying to figure out what to do
Anyway, if you guys have any ideas or if you have anything that you need to do or would like help with.. that could always be a potential activity as well.
Boo on Studying Hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.