Hallelujah! I finished my personal statement tonight folks. :D
So far, my plans to practice walking in tall shoes for Jason Mraz has been very painful. Meh, I don't know if I can do it!
Whoa Albert, glad that you're okay after your driving adventures. Just today I witnessed a 5 car accident myself, however, it wasn't a pile-up. It was more like 5 fender benders in a row all pulled over to the emergency lane at the right, but traffic was still backed up because morons of the world like to stop and look at people standing by the road talking on their cell phones. =/
Anyhoo, I will call you tomorrow Lisa about helping with your room, but I don't get off work until 1. Tennis tomorrow will be superb, but I'll have to jet before 6. I'm seeing Casablanca tomorrow at a movie theatre. Nice. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.