Monday, October 13, 2003

Hey people, how were your weekends?

Hehe.. thats pretty cool that you could say you got Arnold's autograph on your diploma, Roo. I have Bill Clinton's signature on some presidential award I got back in elementary. Yeah, Bill is the man and Arnold, he eez duh gubbanah!

Speaking of Bill.... MUST SEE KILL BILL! I've been waiting to see it but haven't gotten a chance to do so yet. I do love my action flicks. What is this Kressler Diet I hear about anyway?

Kim, you're not exactly meek but I don't consider you to have strong self confidence in the American sense. I dunno, that sort of self-confidence requires you to not only be direct but aggressive and almost obtrusive even.

I hope you enjoyed the food Lisa. Hmm... i wonder which is more fun.. dieting or eating? =) Anyway, it won't matter because maybe we can work it off with some tennis this weekend..

Hows a game of tennis sound folks? Yes, shannanigans, katanas, exercise, and blogs are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.