okie...countdown...1 more day of freedom!! =( I love my job and I miss my fellow teachers...but, I don't want to go back!! I've been having too much fun being a vegetable and I never thought I'd say it but hanging out at home w/the family! lol =). But, as Albert has so kindly reminded me...all good things must come to an end =s. NOOOOOO, it's not time! =)
OK, OK, duty calls and I must get back to life, as you all have =).
Kress!! i'm so glad, see...we all knew you'd be a wonderful teacher, it has just been reaffirmed by a more objective and official source...doesn't it feel great =)!!
ah yes, maroon 5 / gavin degraw round 2 tickets are in my posession =) woohoo!! =) i will gladly exchange your round 2 ticket for some mula =) tick tick tick...you've got until 11/25 or i'm scalping your ticket ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.