Grrr.... first aol, now adobe acrobat reader is acting up.
Twas a fairly low key weekend for me. Going to target was probably the biggest thing I did. I did a lot of reading and relaxing a well. No end in sight for the strike.
Kress, you're not old, you're just studying and working for your credential right now. Once you get it and become a bonafide teacher, you'll be like your master teacher. With fewer worries, you'll live it up and bask in your success. I mean, it seems as if Lisa parties much more these days, yes? And I meant to tell you earlier but you left before I had the chance. You should never feel bad about expressing your opinions or feelings. If anything, you should be proud dammit. There are some, present company included a la moi, that don't have the capacity or maturity to express how they feel or what they think. Additionally, you should also be proud for owing up to your responsibilities and at the same time acknowledging others concerns. Rock on sista'. =)
Did you guys know that melee is a real word? All this time I thought it was just a video game. I was doing a thesarus search for 'battle' and on the list was mêlée. Cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.