Oh. My. God. You went to Onami without me? *sob* Oh well, I went had Korean BBQ for dinner and I'm way stuffed. I actually feel bloated like a cow. :)
No prob Lisa. It was fun Man. I'm tempted to visit you during one of your teaching days to see you in action. :D
Casablanca was so awesome last night. I've always liked the movie, but after seeing it in a movie theatre, it was actually awe-inspiring. However, although I do like the movie a lot, I was a bit troubled over the way Inga Bergman was letting all the men do the thinking for her. For some parts of the movie, she does take initiative, but then there are other parts where she just goes along with whatever the men what. There's one part where Humphrey Bogart says "Let me do the thinking for both of us." I don't know what to say about that. On the one hand, she's got a mind of her own so she should be able to think for her own. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind having someone think for me either. It sure is getting harder and harder everyday. ;)
Still, there's something about Humphrey Bogart in white evening coat smokeing a cigarette that is totally, well... smokin'. Plus, "As Time Goes By" gets me everytime.
Boo on short weekends!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.