yey, more Vegas pics. Just what everyone wanted.
Like I said, I do not shop, for it is work unwanted. I changed my mind from Andy Roddick Black Reebok Figjams to the Adidas Barricade 2 because it has a durability warranty, and is much lighter. I already have stone feet and I do not need the extra weight to become even lazier to get to the ball. And since I've always trusted Adidas, I'm back to it again.
So my want list has been cut down of some sorts. No I'm just kidding. It's the same. except...
College Diploma is moved up to the top.
New Clothes
New Computer
More inspiring quote/fact books
Blank CD's
New Computer
Socks
New Casual Shoes
Another new Babolat Pure Drive Plus
Super Puzzle Fighter GBA
Screw the digi cam.
And that's all I have to blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.