Ummm... I'm right here I suppose. ^_^
I'll have to drop by some time so I can finish off the rest of my film before MJ gets mad at me @_@ I don't think I have any scandalous stories =( Hehehe, but then again, I'm sure I can state things in ways that seems scandalous. I think the most scandalous thing I did was pull the free slot and try to redeem my cards only to be stopped by the lady and the promotion center and carded.... BOOO GETTING CARDED! Damnit... next time I'm breakin out the Armani.... Grrrrrrrrr! >=l
Crazy job with the pictures Rodel. You put those things up pretty fast. Big hugs to all and Moriarty waves hello as well!
.._______
= l ..$1.. l=
= l______l= I don't care if I get all 7's! Where's my bonus game damnit!?!
. _ ll__ll_
/ ._____.. \ 0
l...l7l7l7l...l ll
l.............l ll
l....\___/...l ll
l__________l=
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.