Shizzles, Babolat Pure Drive Plus Used at Tennis Warehouse for $90, bah, I refused to let my grubby hands on such a deal. Since I have a personal deal that I get $75 per week for daily chauffer services, I concluded that presents for Kressler and books are way more important at the moment, need to get two more books and return one book.
I'm off to SDSU for their meeting at 12:00 pm, and apparently they will be in a rush to finish it. Approximately one hour meeting of icebreakers, and telling of events and hanging at peoples houses that go to Long Beach, not bad. Heading back for John's party afterwards in Irvine.
I love my battery charger. Four 2000mAh batteries in under 15 min. These things last forever. I can actually use the view thing on the digi cam now and eat up all you want, cause I have four sets of 2. Muahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.