Congrats Kim! I hope they accept you at Western (and the rest of the places you applied, because options are nice). Boo UCSD! Good luck finding an anatomy class to get into. If you do get in then much props, because it's lookin like a mission impossible right now. I know OCC starts classes in February, but I'm sure their anatomy classes are full already.
Time passes so fast. I remember when Kressler was telling us stories about how Mr. Wilmoth was like "oh, another student teacher. Wonder how long this one will last." Now it's nearly time for you to be teaching each day.
Speaking of time flying by... as often as I say the night is young.. the night doesnt live very long. Waking up for a 7:30 class is horrendous when you're used to sleeping late. It's murder on my soul. I dunno how you people do it. I guess there is some human in me after all... so very tired....
Yeah, I need to get a haircut again soon. Wanna take a crack at it roo? I'll dull your scissors! lol. We should make plans for Keith's b-day and tennis this weekend.... fo sheezy....(sorry, listenin to rap right now)
Alright, i'm gonna see if I can sneak myself into some other classes as well ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.