Frosty Heidi and Frank were talking about how britney spears got hammered in Vegas and got married then got anulled, this true? I dunno, but anyways, I shall be off to Palm Springs on Friday. and then snowboard next tuesday with Jack, just to get out of the house, ack.
So I went shoe shopping. NO finding, for you all know I dislike shopping. I went to Hank Lloyds, Pete Martins, Sport Chalet, Sport Mart, Shoe Pavillion, Big 5, all disappointing choices. So I will have to buy off liine, always rely online for the good, hard to find stuff.
I also did some clothes finding, only Old Navy had a button down vertical shirt that I wanted which was 22.00, not on sale, but I went to Ross, Old Navy, Anchor Blue. I'm goign to try Aero, Banana, Gap sometime. I'm supposed to give Peter Aguila a haircut tomorrow in the evening. But then I have scheduled a hitting session with a couple of my peeps from Cypress Tennis Club, who are still talking trash as it is, but it's all keeping the competition and the interest up, so I haven't played with them for over 3 months, and I stink.
So that's all and a sore upper right arm from sawing trees today, I'm off to order soem tennis shoes, Reebok Figjams. The one Andy Roddick wears.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.