MOKROOPALs are....
Mo = Lisa!
K = Kim & Kressler!
Roo = Rodel!
P = Patrick!
Al = Albert!
Sunday, January 18, 2004
It pretty much sucked to see flo in her state, I asked how she was and she just nodded and the others that were with me she just gave a nod and such, but she did actually talk, a bit of words, but I know for her it's hard to speak after the stroke and to get a right mind set, but at least she waved at me, in hopes that she still recognized me. I really didn't know what to ask her, but our other cabinet peeps went in two at a time, so they got to see her. I feel very sad for her, and I hope and pray that she will get better. I don't see her coming out for another 2-3 months. So yeah. Not much of a real visit like last year, it was just about 3 minutes and that's it, didn't know what else to say to her. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.