Thursday, January 22, 2004

Happy Chinese New Year! ^_^ v

LoL. Stop pegging me people. You imagine and assume too much for your own good. It's not like I've never been to a club before. I don't frequent clubs but I'm certainly not new to them either. And yes, I only turn 21 once so let's have some fun with it. Have any of you been to Miyagi's anyway? I think it'll be a first time for all the mokroopals if I'm correct o_O?

I need to make reservations soon. ...

As for tomorrow, I have no idea. It doesnt look like we'll be able to play tennis except maybe on sunday. Oh well, we'll figure something out. I think I have a family party to go to on Saturday. Red Envelopes are always a happy sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.