Good times, Lisa, good times.
Join myspace.com =p
So i've been played about two days of tennis. Wednesday and Friday mornings, and I feel like the worst shape of my life. I can't even win a game against the old timers there. Maybe my extra cargo is now taking it's toll.
Next week I have a bunch of meetings and going to hitch a ride for San Diego then drive to San Diego again. Yes, that's two times in Diego folks. UCSD and SDSU. Finishing the "PAC Campus Invasion" as I so named it. I'll will never ever do that again, to drive to other schools and attend their meetings. We went to Pomona (Smells like cows) and U$C (don't walk around the bad parts of Figueroa at night).
It took great spirit, but I now leave Everquest in hopes of finding Everquest 2 at the end of the year. I feel so burnt out, and then plenty of school to go around that it would be worthless to play during the semester.
I'm going to have practices from 6-9 pm and if need be practice on the weekend for our Pilipino Culture Night for April 4. That's a Sunday. Hope you guys can come to see me perform. I'm partaking a singing part, but I have to try out for it.
I confess I hate all wines, and probably the best thing for me is Frozen Margaritas.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.