Hurray for you Kressler! It's good to hear about your good teaching experiences. ^_^
It's ok, Kim. I know how you feel. There were 40+ people fighting for seats in Anatomy at my campus as well. Needless to say, I'm not taking anatomy. LoL, I was just talking to a friend how I have a 7:30 in the morning and I also used the phrase "ungodly hour." Waking up at 6:30 when you're still going to bed after 1 just isnt right. The sick thing is I might have 7:30 classes 4 times a week if I petition into a Poli Sci class. Let's see if I can find another class that will fulfill that requirement at a more desirable time. Oh yes, and happy chinese new year everyone. Anyway, none of this is why I'm blogging....
This is why I am blogging... It has been decided......
MIYAGI'S IT IS!!!!!!! w00t!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.