We need to play some tennis. =)
Today Starting at 10 am, I cleaned, vacuumed my room, arraned my shelf, dusted off the dust crap, threw away junk, vacuumed my car, washed clothes, played American Wedding while cleaning, arranged my cd-roms, arranged my bookshelf, sorted out my pictures, installed a hard drive, threw away more junk, played NBA2k on Dreamcast, played Everquest on computer, bought some Rally's Bacon Swiss Bufords, 2 for $4, put stuff into my new wallet, worked on new lbpac.com stuff, posted pictures on mokrooton.com.
My want list for 2004:
Another new Babolat Pure Drive Plus Racquet
A reel of durable string
New Tennis Shoes
Socks
New casual Shoes
Super Puzzle Fighter for Game Boy Advance
New Computer, specified as one processor that I will never change in at least 2.5ghz pentium 4, upgradable memory, one of those computer cases in a cube, 128mb gfx card, 16" or 17" (19" could be nice) flat panel monitor and everything else I can salvage from my old computer.
New Digital Camera
College Diploma
More inspiring, interesting quote/fact books
Blank CD's
Things I look forward to in January:
PAC Cabinet Retreat on Jan. 9-11
hrm...School Jan. 26.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.