why do i heart jesse of maroon 5?? this is why..
The measure of a good society should be the quality of life that people enjoy... all people... and I'd like us to think about our society as a global society including every living organism on the planet. We just have to keep working towards harmony. -tour diary, 06.04.04
why do i heart ryan of maroon 5?? this is why...
I figure that, since I'm home, and the whole band is home for these few days, that I might as well write everything that's on my mind right now. This is a diary after all, and I might as well treat it as such.
I've been home for a couple weeks now, and I've got to say that I've never been so depressed in my entire life. My band has been out on the road, and I've been at home nursing a bum arm, and it @#%$ sucks. You never know what you've got until it's taken away from you.
I don't want this post to sound negative in any way, because it's not. Everything that is going on with our band is so exciting and inspiring that it's impossible to be negative about anything. I am so excited to get back into the game that it makes me want to explode.
When you're in the middle of something, no matter how wonderful it is, you can get jaded or just burned out, and, having been away from the journey for a couple weeks, I can say that Maroon 5 is more humbled and inspired by every thing that's going on than you could possible imagine.
I love all of our fans so much that it makes my heart swell. I'll see you all soon. I love you.
love,Ryan [tour diary, 05.26.04]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.