Patrick: Lisa = non-freak, actually quite normal and wonderfully sweet *bats eyes*... haha ... ok, just go ahead and purchase your ticket, if I choose to go to the Kweller concert later on down the road I can purchase my ticket at that time. My suggestion, go to the HOB box office, that saves you the extra ticket master charges.
Albert: Welcome back!!! =) We missed you, glad you had a great time though =).
Rodel: Have fun at Costco =)
Kress: Sorry about all those munchkins giving you a hard time. I'm glad that you are still able to stay positive and realize that their behavior does not reflect the amount of work you're doing or the level of your abilities! If that were the case, you'd have angels in your room and the world would look in awe and wonder =). lol...no really though, keep up the good work, your vacation time is coming soon and trust me, there is nothing like a vacation to lift one's spirits! =)
Kim: What happened to your phone? hmmm...hope you had fun at poker...catch the bouquet at the wedding ok?! =)
Kress...your list...
1. Glenn Ivy - - I'm game with any Saturday in August. It depends on how my year starts off...so I'll have to get back to you on the treatments =).
2. Celebrate! - - Well, I think you'll probably have a large group, so depending on the time you set dinner for, you may want to just pick one of those restaurants you listed that do take reservations, that way you don't have to worry about waiting for a table, although, tell everyone to come earlier than your reservation time...you know how everyone is always late!
3. Angels -- Ok, I have the schedule on my wall, so, for August:
Sun 8/1: Seattle @1:05
Tu 8/10 - W 8/11: Baltimore @ 7:05
Th 8/12: Baltimore @ 1:05
F 8/13 - Sat 8/14: Detroit @ 7:05
Sun 8/15: Detroit @ 1:05
M 8/23 - W 8/25: Kansas City @ 7:05
F 8/27: Minnesota @ 7:05
Sat 8/28 - Sun 8/29: Minnesota @ 1:05
My Catalina excursion is posted on This Chick's Chatter =). See you all tonight =).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.