Sunday, July 11, 2004

About the Bonfire

Thanks to all that came out and contributed to the fun fun bonfire. I'm going to try to attempt who came to the bonfire. But if I'm missing your name I'm sorry, and I will have a link up for the pictures soon, I haven't posted up pictures in a while. Putting up a shady area proved to be nothing but a failure cause of high gust winds, broke off one of the four legs, and it was too cold to be in the shade. It was a nice 82 degree weather at noontime. My legs are absolutely tired from treading that sand and trying to walk straight. I would consider it a workout, but my legs are throbbing. As promised, threw in the PHYSICS book and 3 other books, they can go to ashes.

About the scrape of the foot

I have some kind of sharp pain on my right foot while cooking and looking for a hot dog bun, it might have been some sharp object in the dirt, or some sand creature biting away.

Who came, attempt 1.

Monica
Jason
Alex
Val
Chelle O.
Michelle T.
Phil
Anne
Peter
Tracy
Peter's Cousin...
Krystle
Nathan
Rick
Gina
Bob
Jack
Jeremy
Lilly
Patrick
Kressler
Lisa
Kim
Justin
Sharon
Jodick
John W.
Cynthia
Leah
Roger
Nick R.
Kiet
Jewelette
Jewelle
Francine
Francine's Friend, ack...
Team Blue, 3 of them, Chris....two more
Charlie
Sonny
Sonny's friend
Karen
DX
April
Christian
JP
Melissa
Elmer
Alexis
Carl
Ben
Ben's Military Friend
Cherrylyn
Keane
Davis
Barbra
Joe
Joe's Girlfriend

Bartenders 101

Hmm... I went from 0 books on drinks to 6 in one week. Whoa! What a thing to wish for. Thanks to those who gave me these books!

Bartenders Bible - Lani
New American Bartenders Handbook - Gina
The Ultimate Bartenders Guide - Karen
The Little Black Book of Cocktails - Keane
Sex on the beach and other wild drinks - Kim
The perfect drink for every occasion - Lisa

That's what I call reading material, if you want reference, turn to ME!

About getting kicked out of the beach

So we figured, we have all this wood, and it's 9 pm, hell, lets throw in the whole thing, we have half a dozen pallets, pieces of wood from my backyard, and wood straight from Big Bear. We threw it all in, caused a 12 foot high fire, "the bonfire seen in space" and beach patrol told us to leave. As well as the neighboring bonfires around. So I can actually say that, "we got kicked out of the bonfire." Serves them right for having parking at a whoppin' 10 bucks. Dammit. Members of PAC went to Peters for his surprise bday party. I hope he had much fun and surprised even though he really knew what was coming.


Once again, thanks for coming to the bonfire and making it a blast!

Thanks Lisa for the Oversized tennis stuff, tennis shirt, unopenable card, drink book, shock absorbers....
Thanks Kim for the shot glasses, wristband, Sex on the Beach book...
Thanks Hunny for the shirts, and other special things...
Thanks Patrick for getting emergency food, and saying that my present is at your mom's house.. =p
Thanks Albert for the shoutout in Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.