Saturday, July 10, 2004

Hey All of You!

I'm at an internet cafe (connected via satellite) on a tropical island in the Pacific. I've been here for about 3 days now. We pretty much took a 1.5 hour boat trip out to the ocean the day after arriving here (we drove for 6 hours just to get to the catamaran that took us out to the island). Anyway, this is the first chance I got to actually use the internet for any decent amount of time since I got here. Yesterday I took a boat ride around the island and went snorkeling at various locations in the coral reefs. The water is gorgeous and the are hundreds of fish that will literally eat out of your hand. I'm not sure if any of you would like it here since you have to deal with hot humid weather, mosquitoes, and for some, the lack of western food ^_^ I've been staying in a raised bungalow on a hillside. Anyway, it sounds great and it is great, but I do miss all of you.

So how was Cherry's baby shower? I'm sorry I missed that. I'll need to buy her something when I get back. I'm also sorry I'm missing your bonfire Rodel! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I'm sure you'll be having tons of fun. I hope you liked my present and I'm sorry I cant be there to celebrate with you in person but I'm there in spirit most definitely =)

And Pat, did you say TWO flat tires? Get your car fixed! C'mon man, you're a rich bastard =) You'll also be getting your house soon. Wow so crazy. I wish I could be there to party with you when you get it. Maybe I shoulda let you borrow my car while I was gone huh?

Anyway, I shouldnt be on the net too long because I'm supposed to go eat lunch now. So real quickly, I hope you're all doing well and enjoying your summer. Hope work is going well Kim. Hope your summer school class is going well Lisa. I hope teaching those 3 summer school classes is going well as well Kressler. hehe... Alright, adios amigos. Please right back and tell me how things are k? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.