Goodness Gracious a lot has happened since I last posted...
I'm sorry I don't post more often but I've pretty much been on the move since I got here. We hardly stay in any one place for more than a couple days... After I left the first island we headed off to another one =) I got to go snorkeling again and got to go into a cavern in a rock formation out at sea. It led inland into the bottom of a giant pit surrounded by walls of rock maybe 60-80 feet high and covered with foliage. I also got to ride a train for 13 hours. That was fun too because the train had beds and I ended up sleeping on a top bunk. Oh yes, and I also go to go river rafting... that was quite an experience to say the least....
Kressler, I'm so happy for ya! Esparanza is such a nice school. My cousin David graduated from that school. Yeah, the students there probably won't disappoint as much academically. I think it's worth it. You became a teacher so you could teach (because teachers obviously aren't in it for the money ^_^ or so the joke goes anyway).
Kim, I'm sorry to hear that you were sore after the bonfire. Yes, I would've carried or dragged that cooler around for you ^_^ I'm always happy to help. Maybe you should give Western a call? It would be nice if you could hear a verdict from them one way or another. I noticed you changed your name to The Lush ^_^ It's very appropriate since you are quite the lush. Sorry for not leaving a cardboard cutout of myself for you guys, but I don't want to be a burden =)
Lisa, you read my mind! That was the only concert I wanted to go to of the 3 you posted. So I don't mind going at all. Glad to hear you're cleaning you're already clean apartment. I'm sure beyond spotless will be tolerable by all of our standards =) I'm sure you'd like adventuring around in Asia too. You seem to like the outdoors and whatnot.
Pat, you got your car fixed. w00t! I'm glad you're able to drive again. Although, I'll have to tell everyone to watch out again.. hehe.. j/k. You also have your house now (or should have it anyway) so double congrats to you. Damn man, you're movin on up. Just let me know when you get a personal jet... hehe. Yeah, I wonder what kind of housewarming gift I should give you.. i better find one for ya before I leave...
Rodel, Wow. You're quite the crazy guy ^_^ Twas quite a large birthday bash from what I've read... and you certainly left the beach in blazing glory. I hope your foot is better and that you're enjoying all your new fun toys ^_^ I hope pat gave you my present as well. Gettin quite a bit to drink eh? Take it easy on your liver buddy =) Anyway, I hope you have fun going out of town wherever that may be.
Alright guys, I gotta get goin but I'll be back in a week so I'll definitely hang out with you then. I do miss all of you too and all of your crazy antics. You guys are the best ^_^ I hope my mokroopal shirt is green!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.