Ok, I have to say, the concerts were fantastic =) . Thanks Kim for driving!! You rock! =) omg, I came back with more merchandise than I should have, once again. I just can't help myself! =) I'll let Kress blog for everyone the details of the fantasticness =).
While we have no more concerts lined up, I am here to inquire who would like to sign up for anymore in the future =) . I need to know soon =).
Matt Nathanson/Howie Day -- Thurs., 9/2 $30 before charges @ Greek Theatre
Charlotte Martin/Liz Phair -- Wed., 8/18 $32.50 before charges @ Ana. HOB
(but these are 2 for 1 right now!)
Anyone want to volunteer to come with me to see Barry Manilow? I must warn you, I know all the songs, I'm a fanilow =) Sat., 11/13 @ Arrowhead Pond.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.