Friday, July 02, 2004

Albert Trinh, Your ideal job is a Rear End of Panto Cow.
Albert, Your ideal job is a Lhanbryde Community Worker.
Albert T., Your ideal job is a Office Gopher.
A. Trinh, Your ideal job is a Anything where you can kiss ass.
Alberto, Your ideal job is a Village Idiot.
Albertaco, Your ideal job is a Anything except what you're doing now.
The Taco, Your ideal job is a Village Idiot.
A. T., Your ideal job is a In a land far, far away.

Goodness... my jobs aren't the most appealing.

Hey Lisa... I'm sorry to hear about your recording incident. My present is a failure! Even if I had good intentions for it... *sigh*

Hmmm... What would the world be like if you were God, Kressler? Hope you're not stressin out too much over school.

Good luck with all that wall-painting rodel. I'm not sure if I would want a black room.... Pat has a lavender room you might be interested in though... hehe...

It's good to see you're making the most of your summer Kim. Lots of very exciting stuff ahead for you.

Hey Pat, how goes the car? Getting it fixed yet?

Anyway, yes these are busy times. Oh yeah, your present is sitting (well, not sitting really since its not a person or living thing) in my room right now Rodel. I'll have to give it to you before the 5th. I've still got to wrap it but... I'll make sure I have enough wrapping paper. Bwahaha! Oh yes, enjoy using my torch =) That thing is great. We all certainly know how to throw birthday bashes and give gifts. That torch is awesome. (Sorry about melting that one candle onto your cake lisa). Anyway, now sounds like a good time to sleep. See you all soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.