omg, it took me 30 minutes to get channel 11 to record in color...and then...i fell asleep!! omg, i awoke 1/2 way through gavin's performance, so i only recorded the last 1/2...after all that work! =S
awww, that would have been so cool, a special poster and the release early! *sigh* oh well...and next tues...I wish I could go =( My Monday class was cancelled next week, but Tuesday is still on *sigh*. oh well...if anyone gets a chance to go...have fun!!!! =)
hope everyone is having a great rest of their weeks =) hmmm...kim, if you read this...can I by chance pick up my ticket for Saturday from you early? I'm not sure what time I can get there, so if I have my ticket already, I won't have to worry about being late. Thanks! =) btw, what time is everyone planning to meet on Saturday?
okie dokie...off to attempt to get myself a organized...haha =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.