Friday, November 14, 2003

I am happy for Kress. It kinda melts your heart, doesn't it? :)

Lise, I wil probably be there 4ish as well. Sorry about your car, but fear not, 'tis only a minor setback. You CAN save up for your Xterra.

I curse my dial-up. It takes me days to download large files, such as a 600MB file. I was able to go to my friend's house today who has cable, and it was downloading quite nicely, then totally stopped for no reason I can decipher. So, I still have NOT downloaded the whole file yet. BOO!

Best quote from Sunday's Alias that I meant to post but forgot. "I know a lot of things have changed." Pause. Looks meaningfully at Sydney. "But some things don't." Vaughn Or something along those lines. Can't remember exactly, but it was very touching. :)

I played poker tonight with some guy friends for the first time today, and I was up in the end! They accused me of hustling... meh, I swear it's luck.

14 days guys!! That means two weeks. Vegas baby!

See y'all tomorrow. If I remember, I think I'll bring PS2 and bust-a-move. Time to turn the tables on El Taco. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.