Awww.. its ok Lisa... You'll get your car someday soon. But dont worry about it too much, cars are supposed to just get you from point A to point B reliably. The longer you keep your current car the more money you save. Hehe, although I'm sure your current car will see it's days of retirement not too far off from now. I think my battery is slowly losing life as well. I'm trying to keep it alive as long as I can. The spark plug change helped and just recently I cleaned the cables that connect to the battery as well as the nodes on the battery and that helped a bit more. Costco is a good place to buy batteries if you have a Costco card ^_^ They sell them for about 40 bucks. Oh yes, and I'll most likely head on over around 4'ish.
You should join the festivities Pat =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.