Aww... poor Kress, I wasn't even aware that you were remotely sub-weather at all. Hope you get better soon. Maroon 5 is less than 2 days away. Load up on that vitamin c!! BTW, that kid you gave the detention to was a little punk. Dude, trying to bring you down after you disciplined his disprespectful arse? What did he expect you to do? Cry and take back the detention slip? Bravo on being firm. =)
On Friday I saw Gothika. It was somewhat scary and only an okay movie. It didn't give me nightmares, but it did keep me from sleeping. I kept waking up a lot during the night because I thought someone was going to kill or rape me. Although, the sleeplessness may have been due to a slight onset of fever, as yesterday I too was a tad under the weather. But cheers to me because I was able to surpass it without taking medicine!
Also, on Friday, I tried to get tickets for KROQ's Almost Acoustic Christmas. Can we say impossible? I couldn't get anywhere online, and my friend, who actually went to a Ticketmaster outlet at Tower Records, had to stand behind hordes of others who already had wristbands!
Yesterday I went to Skidazzle, a ski/snowboard convention. I had planned on buying a snowboard and related gear, but couldn't find any to my liking, so I decided to pass till a later time. I ran into the 1 of 3 only friends I ever made at UCI. And strangely enough, there were a lot of UCI people there. Only Irvinites like snow??
I played Melee with my brother today. I still stink. He played as Jiggly Puff at one point and did win, so I know it can be done! But despite my less than stellar prowess as Meleer, I played with my friend who had never played before and totally kicked his ass. Bwa ha ha...
Speaking of video games, guys must have some kind of special temperament to be able to play video games all the live long day. I mean, I like it as much as the next person, but I could never sit down and play an RPG or whatever for hours at a time. My little brother let me borrow his Gameboy to play Yoshi's Island and even though it's cute and all, I can only take it a few minutes at a time. Chalk it up to short attention disorder or something...
Do you guys remember that brown jacket I bought at AE a few weeks ago when we shopping? I wanted the maroon one instead, but they didn't have my size, so I settled for the brown because I still thought it was a nice jacket. Today I went to American Eagle again and this time THEY HAD IT! Grrr... shouldn't have set foot in a mall again for at least a month... I bought it, with plans to return the old one since I still have the tag and reciept. :)
In other news... still jobless, but not homeless or friendless or loveless, so all is well in my little world. Just 2 mas dias until Maroon 5 fun, or in actuality, 1 more day since it is now monday. Which means, 3 more days until Turkey Day. Woot! AND only 4 more days until... hmm... what now? Hmm, I wonder...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.