Yeah, I am a freak but why state the obvious?
I was just trying to wake you up like you asked. It's not like I was frantically panicking to wake you up, I just tried my best =) Goodness Kressler, you're immersing me into a new world... Yeah, Maroon 5 this november.. the craziness continues... and so does the fun.. The nice thing is that it'll be in Anaheim so it'll be much more convenient for all of us. =) I look forward to hearing Gavin Degraw again too.. I'm so spoiled... I don't think I'll ever be able to listen to his cd with any sort of satisfaction.... Oh yes, thanks for e-mailing me the picture from the concert! By the way, don't let those kids sully the line that differntiates you from them. Forever will you be the mighty teacher, bringer of knowledge, and commander of respect! Teaching not only through words but through example as well... This is how you must think if you are to survive and bring the world a brighter tomorrow (and hopefully brighter kids as well)! -_- / *all hail*
Good Luck hunting down that elusive teacher, Kim. They're sneaky devils, they are. And the whole camera dropping and not buying anymore expensive things.. all i have to say is...... awwwwwwww.. its ok.. don't be too hard on yourself ... You shouldnt deny yourself the good things in life =) I normally don't sleep like a rock... that's unusual for me... I'm not a light sleeper but I'll normally wake up when something is being done to me or when something worthy of note happens... I guess I just feel secure around you people so I can sleep easy ^_^ although I know the absence of embarassment wont last when I see those pictures....
I hope that your ears are no longer ringing Lisa because they'll be ringing again all too soon. Hopefully the next concert will be less frantic, I'll even volunteer to drive next time around. LoL, I guess if you were to say that we make your days and nights brighter then it would be true in both the figurative and the literal sense. You certainly make ours brighter, but more in the figurative sense =) In the meantime, you should enjoy your vacation. I guess the nice thing about good things is that they all must come to an end, so you know they were good to begin with. Then again, I'm sure you miss teaching and your income a bit... I'm sure your new car is anxiously waiting for you.
And to Pat & Roo, whats up?
Clearly men and women speak different languages..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.