Friday, September 26, 2003

Friends was not that good today. I really can't get on board with this Joey and Rachel thing. However, I did enjoy the shennanigans of our other Friends. :)

If we are characters from a comic book, it would be more like:

kressler THE peacemaker...
rodel THE performer...
lisa THE big shot...
kim THE intellectual...
albert THE life of the party...
pat THE romantic...

I'm hungry again. I can't keep eating so late at night! I am enjoying my vacation way too much. Pretty soon I WILL be a cow. Moo...

Yesterday was a horrendous work day. Patients were yelling, insurance companies were being a pain in the arse... baah. Today was better, plus, I got paid today. :) Tomorrow is a nice little day off and then, Maroon 5 on saturday! Another faboo weekend to look forward to.

*cow dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.