MOKROOPALs are....
Mo = Lisa!
K = Kim & Kressler!
Roo = Rodel!
P = Patrick!
Al = Albert!
Monday, September 01, 2003
lol. I played tennis today at 8 am, an hour and a half later than I would have played before. I had a great sweat going, and saw the calories flying off my skin. But now i'm ready to go to the beach. Patrick just paged me about him and MJ being official. I hope much happiness to them two. What's up with the parties til 3 am in the morning yesterday, lol, just kidding, i was up til about 12:30 am but i was hecka tired and I do have to revise my filipino clubs website tonight, that's a much a do for work and all, but i'm excited that I'm going to school tomorrow and seeing many people, talking about their summers, and talking about ISSSUES. Yes, I don't understand why people have to have issues, and not have fun. Maybe things aren't going to what they planned and thats why theirs decension. We really don't need to go thru this emotional stuff, you probably need to know the facts and just get on in life, cause you are not going to go anywhere, complaining. I'll tell you the juicy details later. I'm trying to get an evener tan cause i'm like appauled at my foot tan, it's pretty gross, if you haven't noticed, and i'm also trying to get my upper arms in as well. I've finally concluded my tennis for the club for four months, and trying to stay away from my Yonex racket, it was indeed giving me the most wrist problems. I had no problem today using Kress's Babolat Pure Drive Plus and I had no wrist problems as I ended the tennis day. But i'm going to have weight training class on saturdays, so I hope to bulk up, or at least tone up, for January. That's pretty much it. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.