Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Hmmm... Blogging Mania... when you look back over the entries, a good half of them are yours kress... I think you're the most active person here....

I watched the You & I Both video on vh1.com...

I'm sorry but I think it edges closer to craptastic than it does fantastic.. but... if you look down the screen a bit they have actual videos of him performing his songs and I thought those were great... especially haflway home! Yeah, that song is great.. and to think.. it was the second song he ever wrote... hurrah for halfway home!

I also went around looking for other videos to watch... I liked the harder to breathe video by maroon 5... I think the video did a good job of capturing the song's feeling...

So yes, today was an interesting day... I took a bio test.. and I think I did pretty good on it... but in my rush to leave this morning I forgot to bring a pencil for the scantron section... O_O So I dug through my backpack and found one of those lead refill containers and used a stick of .7mm lead to fill in that portion of the test... I wonder if anyone noticed...... Too bad I dont keep spare erasers in my backpack though...

I made myself a cappucino too.. dont be impressed though.. it was one of those instant mix sort of things combined with the power of a blender... twas good... I don't like the taste of coffee if its too strong.. i'm one of those people who likes their coffee with sugar and cream or better yet condensed milk... I also like it cold... I'm not much of a hot drink person.... I think it's because a frozen tongue doesnt hurt like a burnt one hurts... =Þ

Hmmm.. by the way...

kressler is a peacemaker...
rodel is a performer...
lisa is a big shot...
kim is an intellectual...
albert is a life of the party...

It sounds like we're some uncanny group from a comic book or movie... especially since no one has the same description...

Oh yeah, Pat turns out to be a Romantic according to the numerology post. So yes, 6 people, 9 possibilities... no overlap... what an odd bunch we are! Then again, I don't think this whole numerology business is too accurate... I'm sure there is a little bit of each type in us all... but even the use of broad generalities fails here... boo on you numerology!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.