Don't fret too much about it roo. We all know you're a good friend and that your heart was in the right place. Life's just weird and people are unnecessarily complicated so you might as well live with a smile on your face.
Hmmm Kress... I'm not sure if I can trust your review due to your very slight biases =) If I were you I would be demanding the other 40% of the album... 10 songs just doesnt seem to be a lot of John Mayer goodness... Maroon 5 were rushed for 2 more songs and they turned out great... I think they should've done the same to seƱor mayer... some of the greatest things come under pressure... like diamonds....
And what I meant on the "we all live very close" commentary is that we shouldn't take the fact for granted.. we're all a hop and a skip away. So if you ever want to hang then it's really no problem. Besides, I really honest-to-goodness like driving so I have no reservations about driving up to see you people especially since you seem so close and there's cheaper gas in your neck of the woods. Although, yes, another trip to Onami would be nice.... I wont be foolish this time though. I'm gonna have my green tea before I have my dessert plate.
Oh yes, and it wasnt the crashing that was bothering me... it was the thought of disturbing you with my unpleasant snoring. I'm going to have to put tiles on your wall just so I can sleep on my side or stomach... never want to sleep on my back again! And DARN you kim! and thank you at the same time.... I want to know what I sound like when I snore... I hope its not god-awful.... but still... DARN YOU! (guh.. the picture of me sleeping.. i know i'm not going to like that.... I should've used up all your film when I had the chance) Though I am sorry your plans for getting mrazmerized two days in a row fell through. San Francisco is just a hop,skip, and jump away too (plus the roadtrip there has pretty nice scenery especially if you leave at a good time of day... plus there's one place along the way there where there's just an ocean of cowage)
It's kinda scary this whole resemblance between Andy and I thing.... In fact... it's very scary... and weird too. Especially since you (kress) made me your honorary bro. Does he like Maroon 5? o_O? Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing Maroon 5 this weekend because their music certainly hits the spot more often than not, but I hope that you all have a good week in the meantime.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.